We will do our best to keep this window up-to-date.Levee work is performed April 15 through October 31 (rip rap), weather permitting. Projects for 2018-20:
- Horseshoe Bend Project
- Northwest Levee Improvement and Stone Road Seepage Reduction Project
- CDBG Pump Replacement
- Ditch Cleaning
- Mitigation Site required (Fish & Wildlife/DWR) maintenance
- General repairs and levee work
- Equipment Maintenance
NOTICE OF LEVEE WORK
- Date of work to be performed: June 18, 2018 until section is completed
- Location: 4236 to 4080 Windsweep Rd, Station 383 to 397
- Work to be performed: Removal of stumps, vegetation and riprap
- Turn off sprinklers that are on the levee top and waterside.
- Remove all personal items from the levee top and waterside, i.e., hoses sprinklers, vehicles, lawn furniture, planter boxes, container plants.
- Make sure pets do not have access to the levee, including the landside slope.
- Make sure trees are trimmed back off of levee crown at least 14 feet high to 20 feet across.
- Anything that you do not ruined should be removed from the levee.